Monday, October 12, 2009

Obsession

I’m a foodie. My obsession started as a young kid, my favorite shows were always cooking shows. As I got older, I continued to watch cooking shows. When I moved out of my parents place I had two options. I could either eat out every night, or I could put the cooking shows to use and start making my own dinner.
The results can be disastrous at times. They can also turn out to be so so so good. My passion is food. After a long day at the office, cooking dinner is not a chore to me. Turning everyday ingredients into a meal is so satisfying. I could talk about it forever.
Most of the people I know, do not share this same passion. I can see their eyes glaze over as I run on and on. So here I am. Sharing my passion with whoever chooses to read this…

No comments: