Monday, November 1, 2010

Sesame Street Cupcakes

My aunt, or Tante as I call her, has been making my nephew's birthday party cake for as long as I can remember. She made the following for previous birthday parties of his:



















Last week I was looking at foodgawker, when I found the cutest Cookie Monster cupcakes, courtesy of Penguin Says Feed Me.   Since it was my nephew's birthday this weekend, I sent the link to my sister and told her she should ask my aunt to make them for his birthday.
My aunt did not disappoint. She even went beyond the Cookie Monster cupcakes, and made four different Sesame Street characters. I apologize for the poor quality of photos below. I forgot my camera at home and was relying on my cell phone to take these.










Cookie Monster and Oscar the Grouch










Elmo










Big Bird

The Cookie Monster ones were my favorite. Probably because it involved a cupcake and a cookie, together!

2 comments:

Erika said...

Super Cute!

Tante said...

Thanks Rebek... the Cookie Monster was my favorite too.